Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lowest Forms of Life

I've been meaning to post this for years, so here goes:

I'd have to say that the lowest form of life on the planet isn't a single-celled organism, it's the paparazzi.

The second lowest form of life would probably be the consumers of their work: celebrity magazine writers and editors.

The third lowest form of life is definitely anyone who enjoys watching celebrity gossip television or celebrity gossip magazines/blogs.

Don't believe me? Look at people who care about celebrity culture:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen brother. My sharing this sentiment alienates me from my girlfriends, who seems to want to spend precious time talking about crap I really don't care about. I'm the only gal out of my circle of late 20's-early 30's women who doesn't watch TMZ, doesn't read Cosmo or PEOPLE, and thinks Tyra Banks is an idiot. Yah, it' been kind lonely. Ah well.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home