Thursday, May 17, 2007

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 58 D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

The MPAA blows. What exactly are they trying to protect with their enforcement of DRM? DVDs? Their primary vehicle for disseminating their genocidal propaganda? TO ALL THE DVD PIRATES IN ASIA AND ELSEWHERE... Not only do I condone what you do, I actively encourage it. I ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE VIDEO PIRACY in the hope that it eats into producers' revenue, because those pseudoliberal racists don't deserve a dime for the GENOCIDAL, diversity negligent, media they produce. I encourage video piracy. I will vehemently oppose Hollywood's DRM efforts until the producers of diversity negligent media reverse their genocidal casting policies by positively and genuinely reflecting the diverse world I live in. Until then, I will obtain my media from alternative sources. FUCK YOU, HOLLYWOOD!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home