Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cigarettes are wonderful

I love smoking. I wish it wasn't bad for you. When I was a smoker, smoking gave me a reason to pause, go outside and reflect, mingle with fellow smokers, etc. I think I was more addicted to the outdoor zen, social aspect of smoking than the actual nicotine.

It's not that I dislike the aroma of tobacco. I still love secondhand smoke Now that I no longer smoke, I actually relish the sweet haze of the tobaccosphere that lingers outside office buildings. It's the highlight of my day. In fact, I think it would make a wonderful air freshener scent. I'm
not talking about that stale ashtray smell. Rather, the delicate aroma of a cool, spring day lightly peppered with cigarette smoke. One variation would be to add to a hint of cedar and seaspray, to evoke memories of that walk-in
humidor on your grandfather's yacht. mmmmmmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Non-smoker now but miss the fixation aspect of it.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home