Saturday, November 24, 2007

Random Shit about Me

I was tagged by fellow Rice Daddy, Daddy In A Strange Land (DISL) a couple of weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to posting till now. I'm just following the rules, so here goes... I don't know too many bloggers, so I'm sending this to Feliza, Two Warriors, Carissa, Jennifer, Gil, Janette, Marty, Melissa Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
  1. I was born four days before DISL. You do the math.
  2. The day after DISL announced he was writing his novel, my friend Sean asked me, "So how's your novel coming along?" I was like, "What novel? Just cuz I quit my job doesn't mean I'm writing a novel. You must have me confused with my RiceDaddy brother out in Bakersfield."
  3. When I came to this country, I had no money and I couldn't speak a word of English. I was such a baby.
  4. My grandfather first came to this country as a student in the 1920s. He went to school in Chicago.
  5. When I was a kid, I seriously thought that the Philippines was in JFK International Airport. I thought my relatives lived at the airport, because that's where we picked them up whenever they visited from the Philippines.
  6. I am probably one of the few Asian guys who can play the 5-string banjo.
  7. I have to put a lot of effort into acting "normal" because I'm a really sick fuck. Technically, textbook insane. If you know me, you already knew that, or maybe not...
  8. When my wife & I were planning our wedding, we decided to have it in the Philippines cuz we thought it would be fun to bring our white friends to a third-world country and have them kidnapped. Their parents were not amused:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you SoulSnax. Where the hell am I gonna find the time to do this amongst all the other procrastination crap I'm doing instead of doing the work that's paying my bills??? Besides, "Heroes" is on tonight, so you can scratch tonight out.

>=P

4:26 PM  
Blogger chicaleecious said...

Hey -- it only took me ths long to find your tag - lol. WAZZUP???

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home