Monday, February 26, 2007

Solution to the Impending Energy Crisis

After my wife gave birth last month, she was itching to get back to her original figure, so she took to the exercise bike. While she was out of the gym nursing the baby, I found an old Honda alternator, hooked it up to the flywheel of the exercise bike, and hooked the alternator into a power inverter. I then plugged the television into the power inverter. Now, if she wants to watch television, she has to maintain a constant speed of at least 30mph on the bike. Otherwise, the television will shut off.

Now, I figure that if/when our daughter takes an interest in using MySpace or playing video games, I think I will hook the computer up to the contraption. No child of ours will ever be a couch potato!

Anyway, I'm working out a deal with the Chinese to install these contraptions in their prisons. They're hoping to put their political prisoners to work while also trying to manage the energy requirements of a rapidly growing economic superpower. I tried approaching Dubya with my system first, but he wasn't interested for some reason...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home