Thursday, May 12, 2005

NO WONDER THEY HAD SARS

I'm on Air China flight CA101 Beijing to Hong Kong: There's this guy across the aisle from me picking his nose like mad, all while reading a newspaper. A Chinese-American friend of mine warned me that old Chinese men lack good personal hygiene here in China, but I wasn't expecting this! JEEZUZ! His index finger has totally disappeared into his nose! Is he trying to scratch the inside of his brain? What the hell is he digging for? HOLY crap! The lady next to him doesn't seem to give a shit that he's sprinkling his boogers right on the empty seat between the two of them. WHOA! I thought he was done. Now he's about to renovate the other nostril. Man, what the hell is up there? Now I'm curious to see what he actually digs out. Thank GOD he's across the aisle from me... But this makes me wonder what boogers were sprinkled on the seat that I'm in now... ewwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home