Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm Alive

Right now, I feel as if I've been alive for just a few days. Not that I've been reborn, but more like I've risen from the dead. A death that, to me, was nothing more than a serious illness. A stagnant state of being to which I had consigned myself at one point. A death that I had surrendered to, come to terms with, and learned to accept. I have a faint recollection of the emotions that passed through me upon noticing the first signs of my flesh beginning to rot, and my gradual acceptance of this transition. Spending the rest of eternity in my coffin, just me and my putrid corpse. I don't know why. It's not like I've been depressed, or lonely, or anything like that. Just a feeling, like I was dead the other day, and now I'm walking around again for no reason at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home