Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Multiple Eargasms & Brain Chemistry

I've often wondered what we'd find if we were to track physiological changes in brain chemistry when experiencing multiple eargasms. Ever since I got this mp3 player, and these earphones I've been experiencing prolonged multiple eargasms. I'd have to say these indulgences are definitely having a profound effect on my brain chemistry. With the right combination of blues, funk, trip-hop & rockabilly, I've been able to put myself into such an elevated ecstatic state normally brought on by opiates. It's starting to affect my dreams to the point where I'll have these cosmic space funk symphonies in my head at night. If I could upload them to this blog, you know I would...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home