Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's your Gladwell score?

about four or five years ago. I dreamt I was doing a vanity search on people.google.com and I remember feeling rather ambivalent about the fact that my Gladwell score was moderately high, I think somewhere around 65… that is until I entered the name of a dim-witted acquaintance and found her Gladwell score to be around 97. I remember feeling like, "What? who the F is she?" Anyway, on a side note… if retailers started pricing things based upon what I'm going to coin your "Gladwell score," I imagine folks like Lady Gaga would be able to arbitrage their influence into cash by buying stuff cheap, then selling it to you and me for a tidy profit at a price less than what we'd be charged, given our lower Gladwell scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home